Is it rude to say regards?
Of course it’s not rude! It all depends on the situation and the person and your relationship. I do prefer Best regards to simply Regards, which I find a bit short — but not rude.
How do you end an email nicely?
Here are a few of the most common ways to end a professional email:
- Kind regards.
- Thank you.
- Warm wishes.
- With gratitude.
- Many thanks.
How do you give a good election speech?
Here are my recommended points to hit in your speech/debate.
- Introduce yourself (It may seem obvious, but it will help students who may not know you).
- Say why you want to be president and why you’re qualified.
- State your platform (what you plan to do differently).
- Say how you plan to accomplish your goals.
Is Cheers formal or informal?
“Cheers” is a very informal way to say “thank you” (as well as a toast when having a drink with friends!) whereas “regards” is often used at the end of an email before your name. Other people might use them in other situations but that is where I come across them every day! Thank you!
How do you write a treasurer speech?
Student Council Speech for Treasurer
- Talk about your background with managing money. This could include funny stories, such as selling lemonade as a kid or how you’ve saved allowance money.
- Discuss the importance of creating a budget for student council.
- Be sincere as you speak and don’t try to change anyone’s mind.
How do you write a good student council speech?
Tips for writing your speech
- Brainstorm your ideas first.
- Include your campaign slogan in your opening and conclusion.
- Keep your style conversational rather than overly formal.
- Use smaller rather than large sentences.
- Use active rather than passive words.
- Lead with your strongest idea first.
Is using sincerely professional?
As any job recruiter would tell you, the standard way to end any letter is with “sincerely.” And don’t get us wrong, sincerely is a perfectly acceptable sign off for an email – but it’s also unoriginal and overused. Here’s a short list of the most common email sign offs for professional emails: Sincerely. Cheers.