How many chapters is 50000 words?
How many scenes are in a typical novel?
Your novel should have 50-60 scenes. 25% of them are for the Beginning Hook, 50% are for the Middle Build, and 25% are for the Ending Payoff.
What is the longest math word?
Floccinaucinihilipilification. It is “the act or habit of estimating or describing something as worthless, or making something to be worthless by deprecation”. This word is frequently used in maths and maths related subjects.9
What is the longest book in America?
The 7 Longest Books in American History
- The 7 Longest Books In America.
- 7: To Green Angel Tower by Tad Williams (520,000 words/1,104 pages)
- 4: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (645,000 words, 1168 pages)
- 3: Miss MacIntosh, My Darling by Marguerite Young (750,000 words, 1198 pages)
- 2: Sirona, Texas by Madison Cooper (840,000 words, 1,731 pages)
What are 2 synonyms for beautiful?
- attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, nice-looking, pleasing, alluring, prepossessing, as pretty as a picture.
- lovely, charming, delightful, appealing, engaging, winsome.
- ravishing, gorgeous, heavenly, stunning, arresting, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling.
What is the longest kiss in history?
The official longest kiss was clocked at 32 hours, 7 minutes and 14 seconds long by Nikola Matovic and Kristina Reinhart in Germany in February 2009, according to Guinness.15
Is 50 000 words enough for a novel?
If you’re working on a novel-length book, aim for 50,000 words at the very least — but it’s better to aim for 90,000. Editorial trimming is inevitable.
How many pages should a first novel be?
It depends on the font you are using, of course, but in general, 250-300 words per page. Therefore, a 55,000 word book should be about 200 manuscript pages. A 100,000 word book would be about 400.
How do you pronounce Floccinaucinihilipilification?
- PRONUNCIATION: (FLOK-si-NO-si-NY-HIL-i-PIL-i-fi-KAY-shuhn)
- MEANING: noun: Estimating as worthless.
- A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
What is the longest book ever written pages?
1. The Blah Story by Nigel Tomm. 3,277,227 words, which ends up being 7312 pages.16