How do you write a conclusion for a summary?
Strategies for an effective conclusion
- Play the “So What” Game.
- Return to the theme or themes in the introduction.
- Pull it all together.
- Include a provocative insight or quotation from the research or reading you did for the paper.
- Propose a course of action, a solution to an issue, or questions for further study.
How do you write a conclusion answer?
What to include in a conclusion
- End the essay on a positive note.
- Communicate the importance of your ideas and the subject matter.
- Provide the reader with a sense of closure.
- Reiterate and summarize your main points.
- Rephrase and then restate your thesis statement.
What is conclusion answer?
Answer. Your conclusion is the final paragraph or two of your paper. According to Strategies for Successful Writing: A Rhetoric and Reader: A conclusion rounds out a paper and signals that the discussion has been completed. …
What is conclude the paragraph?
A concluding paragraph is the last paragraph in an academic essay and generally summarizes the essay, presents the main idea of the essay, or gives an overall solution to a problem or argument given in the essay. In a summary concluding paragraph, you will: Restate the thesis statement of your essay.
How do you write a conclusion paragraph?
- Topic sentence. Fresh rephrasing of thesis statement.
- Supporting sentences. Summarize or wrap up the main points in the body of the essay. Explain how ideas fit together.
- Closing sentence. Final words. Connects back to the introduction. Provides a sense of closure.
What conclusion mean?
English Language Learners Definition of conclusion : a final decision or judgment : an opinion or decision that is formed after a period of thought or research. : the last part of something. : the act of concluding or finishing something or the state of being finished.