How do you compliment good work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you compliment a performance?
- Wow! You’re great at delivering a PEP TALK!
- You can really argue. That was amazing debate!
- You’re an awesome dancer.
- It’s a mesmerizing performance. Keep it up.
- You sure can play table tennis. Great Skills!
- I love the way you play guitar.
- You really have some special talent.
How do I give a genuine compliment?
How to Give Sincere Compliments
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone’s day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
How do you comment on a poem?
How to comment without making people cry
- Start and end with something positive.
- Stop pointing out negative things after a bit.
- Words like “maybe” and “for me” make suggestions less of a personal attack.
- If you think this poem is terrible: ul. gapped li The newer a poet is, the less comfortable they are with feedback.
How do you write a good compliment?
Options for the First Line – Alternatives to With Best Compliments From:
- With Best Compliments…followed by names of relatives. This is the standard line everyone uses.
- With Best Wishes.
- Best Compliments.
- Sharing the Love.
- Sharing The Joy & Happiness.
How can you praise your communication skills?
Compliments on skills
- “You’re a great communicator. ”
- “I really admire your work ethic.”
- “You’re so organized. Can you give me some tips?”
- “You think about things in such a creative way. You help me think about problem-solving in a new way.”
- You handle stress so well. You help me keep work in perspective.”
How do you compliment a hero?
20 Compliments Men Can’t Resist
- “I Love The Way You Think”
- “You Always Know Exactly What to Say”
- “You’re an Incredible Father”
- “I Love You Just The Way You Are”
- “You’re Such A Good Cook!”
- “Can You Help Me Fix This?”
- “You’re A Great Listener”
- “It’s Amazing How Hard You Work”
How do you praise a successful man?
- We wish you similar success in the future.
- Best wishes to you in your new position.
- I commend you for your achievement and hope you will enjoy its rewards for years to come.
- We compliment you on your success and send our best wishes for the future.
How do you start a personal response to a poem?
If there is a basic Personal Response question, try to establish the main theme, story or gist of the poem. Put simply, try to establish generally what the poet is writing about and why the poet is writing about that theme. Ignore any words or phrases you don’t understand. Read through the poem a second time.
How do you praise someone who is successful?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you appreciate good words?
Sometimes short is sweet.
- Thank you.
- I am indebted to you.
- Dinner was delicious.
- I appreciate you.
- You are an inspiration.
- I am grateful.
- You are a blessing.
How do you appreciate someone’s writing skills?
Tell me you love my words, and I know you love me.
- Your writing is beautiful. My mind is a mess. …
- I look forward to your writing. Writers love knowing their work is read. …
- I wish I could write like you.
- You write how I feel, even if I can’t express it. …
- Your writing inspires me.
How do you appreciate your colleague for good work?
Words of Appreciation from Co-workers or Peers
- Having you in the team is a matter of privilege for us.
- Every single day you inspire us with your good work.
- I just wanted to add that you mean a lot as my colleague.
- Thank you for being a great addition to our team.
- You mean a lot to our team.
What is a good comment for a poem?
truly deserves to be the poem for atleast a week. freaking fantastic poem. well done. honestly totally jealous of your poem its truly amazing and well said.
What can you say instead of good job?
- “Hmm!” Smile and nod. That’s right.
- Tell me about this!
- I can see that you_____. (
- You look proud.
- Describe + How did you do it?
- Thank you!
- Describe + I appreciate your hard work / effort.
- Your face looks happy!
How do you write a response to a poem?
Responding to poetry
- Focus on the title. Most poems have a carefully chosen title, which can often reveal something about the writer’s purpose.
- Read aloud. Poets rely heavily on rhythm, rhyme and sound to create meaning.
- Look for images, techniques and structural features.
- Understand the oeuvre.
- Prepare for a written response.
How do you comment on someone’s writing?
Responding to Other People’s Writing
- Say something positive about the piece.
- Critique the writing, not the writer.
- Speak from your own perspective, using phrases like, “My reaction to this was…” or “I found this to be…” rather than “this part of the paper is…”.
- Remember that you are in a writing group to help one another improve.
How do you thank someone for appreciating your work?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
What is a reply poem?
Lesson Introduction: There is a long tradition in poetry of poets writing in response to work that has inspired them, borrowing a line from one poem to begin or end a new poem. Write a new poem that incorporates a favourite line from one of the poems the student has chosen to memorize. …
What is the highest compliment?
How do you give a unique compliment?
10 Unique Ways to Give Compliments
- Choose Unique Words. People tend to overuse the same bland words when giving compliments.
- Use Words From a Different Language.
- Customize Your Compliments.
- Make a Celebrity Comparison.
- Give a Written Compliment.
- Compliment Using Your Eyes.
- Compliment by Text.
- Ready-Made Compliments.