Can I get into Yale with a 4.0 GPA?
Yale GPA Requirements Last year, the reported average high school GPA of an admitted student at Yale was a 4.19 out of 4.0, what we call a “weighted” GPA. In truth, you need close to a 4.0 unweighted GPA to get into Yale. That means nearly straight As in every class.
How do I download my ACT scores early?
How to Download ACT Score Report Early
- On the home page of your ACT account, do inspect element (ctrl+shift+i) and search (ctrl+f) for the following line of code: jsp?
- There will be an 8-digit number after regId= that begins with an 8.
- Go into your score report by clicking “View Scores” and entering your password.
- There is a link there that should say:
Can I get into Dartmouth with a 33 ACT?
Dartmouth is of course very selective academically. Students admitted to the class of 2022 achieved a mean SAT score of 1497 or a mean ACT score of 33. To get into Dartmouth, you’ll need to prove that you’re not only a strong student academically, but also that you’re a positive contributor to your community.
Can you expedite ACT scores?
Currently it costs $12 per college if you request your scores sent after you have taken the test. Expedited delivery of the scores increases this cost to $16.50 per college. The form for requesting your scores to be sent to colleges is available on the ACT website www.actstudent.org.
How do I get old ACT scores?
Request Your Scores
- Online: If you have your ACT online account information handy, you can log in to access your scores.
- By phone: Order scores by phone by calling
- By mail: Download the request form and send it to ACT Student Services: Score Reports, P.O. Box 451, Iowa City, IA
Can I get into an Ivy League with a 30 ACT?
Admission to any of the eight Ivy League schools is highly selective, and ACT scores are an important piece of the admissions equation. Generally applicants will need a composite score of 30 or higher to be competitive although some applicants are admitted with lower scores.