How do I find my Waterloo username?
Your username is a combination of your initials and last/family name up to 8 characters, e.g., if your name is Alex Kai Student, your user ID would be akstuden. You’ll use this to log into Waterloo websites and for your Waterloo email address ([email protected]).
What is my WatIAM ID?
A WatIAM account or user ID is not your student ID number. A WatIAM user ID is up to eight characters long. It is typically a combination of your initials from your given/first name, possibly some digits and your surname (or family name).
How do I log into my Waterloo email?
Go to https://portal.office.com.
- Enter email address as [email protected].
- Tab or click out of that field. You will then be redirected to the University of Waterloo organizational sign in page (or portal).
- Enter your WatIAM password.
- Click Sign in.
What is WatIAM Uwaterloo?
University of Waterloo Identity and Access Management (WatIAM)
Where can I get a Waterloo acceptance letter?
Quest – Student Information System | University of Waterloo….How do I view my offer of admission?
- Log in to Quest.
- Select the Admissions tile.
- Under the Admissions section select the program application you want to view.
- Select View Letter under the Offer column.
- Your Grad Offer of Admission letter is displayed.
How can I get WatIAM card?
Easy 3 step process:
- Update your preferred/chosen name on WatIAM.
- Complete the WatCard application, then follow the instructions to upload your photo.
- Receive and follow instructions for WatCard pickup process.
How do I set up my Waterloo email?
BlackBerry Android devices
- Tap the BlackBerry Hub.
- Tap Add account.
- Enter your email address, and then tap Manual Setup.
- Tap your account type – Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Email address: [email protected].
- Username: nexus\WatIAM username.
- Password: WatIAM password.
- Server name: connect.uwaterloo.ca.
How do I set up my University of Waterloo email?
What is my University of Waterloo email address?
Your email address is [email protected] and your password is the same as your Quest/WatIAM password. See Student Email Migration for assistance.
How do I get my student number Waterloo?
Your Waterloo ID number is an 8-digit number that starts with a 2 and was emailed to you when we received your application.
- Check your application status.
- Complete your AIF.
- Check if we’ve received your documents.
- View conditions on your Offer of Admission.
How to change watiam password for University of Waterloo?
Log in to WatIAM to set a chosen/preferred first name. Learn more about where your chosen/preferred name will display and the impact to other campus systems. Log in to WatIAM to change your password. Log in to WatIAM to add or update your password recovery email. Problems with your password?
What does watiam stand for in University of Waterloo?
What is my University of Waterloo Identity and Access Management (WatIAM) account or user ID? A WatIAM account or user ID is not your student ID number. A WatIAM user ID is up to eight characters long. It is typically a combination of your initials from your given/first name, possibly some digits and your surname (or family name).
Where can I Find my watiam username and password?
WatIAM usernames are used by Quest, WaterlooWorks, Learn, myHRinfo, Office 365 email and many other campus systems. You can manage your username and password using the WatIAM system. A search service available to the University of Waterloo community.
Is there search service for University of Waterloo?
A search service available to the University of Waterloo community. This service allows those that can authenticate with CAS (Central Authentication Service) to search by username and email address in addition to others.