What basketball cards from 1993 are worth money?
SportsCardsPro Index: 1993 Topps
|Michael Jordan #199||$1.68||$202.14|
|Anfernee Hardaway #334||$1.32||$191.25|
|Shaquille O’Neal #152||$1.15||$58.82|
|Shaquille O’Neal #134||$1.58||$67.32|
What basketball cards from 1990 are worth money?
- 1990 Hoops #65 Michael Jordan. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $550.
- 1990 Hoops #223 Sam Vincent.
- 1990 Hoops #205 Mark Jackson.
- 1990 Hoops #5 Michael Jordan All-Star.
- 1990 Hoops #358 Michael Jordan.
- 1990 Hoops #279 Shawn Kemp Rookie Card.
- 1990 Hoops #391 Gary Payton Rookie Card.
- 1990 Hoops #382 Michael Jordan’s Playground.
How do I know my Topps Finest Refractor?
To tell if a card is a refractor, hold the card in your hand and move it back and forth in good lighting. If it’s a refractor, you should see a rainbow-like reflection, where a base chrome card will simply shine without the rainbow.
What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 1980s?
The 10 Most Valuable Basketball Cards from the 1980s
- 1985 Michael Jordan Nike Promo RC (buy on eBay)
- 1985 Interlake Bulls Michael Jordan RC #1 (buy on eBay)
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1986 Fleer Stickers Kareem Abdul-Jabbar #1 (buy on eBay)
- 1987 Fleer Sticker Michael Jordan #2 (buy on eBay)
What is a Topps Finest Refractor?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. A Refractor Card is a trading card that has a reflective coating and displays a rainbow when held at a specific angle. They are parallels of base set issues and were introduced with the release of the 1993 Topps Finest Baseball set.
Are Topps Finest cards worth money?
Collectors were scrambling and prices were very strong. Today, if you want a 1993 Topps Finest box, expect to pay $300 or more. Over the next couple of years, not much changed for the Finest brand.
Are basketball cards ever worth money?
The most valuable basketball cards in the hobby can easily fetch upper five and six figure price levels. Collectors simply go crazy over some of these cards… Scarcity and fierce auction bidding competition can keep hobbyists searching for some of them for years.