Is Dunhill available in Pakistan?
Dunhill was launched back in 2005 in the Pakistan as a quality offer for the top end market. It was freshly imported and launched targeting the super premium segment at the price point of Rs. 82/-.
How much is a pack of Dunhill cigarettes?
A pack of Dunhill cigarettes can be found in a range between $30 and $50.
How much are cigarettes in Pakistan?
The minimum price of cigarettes available in the market is Rs 25 per pack of 20 cigarettes or Rs1. 25 per cigarette. Costly imported cigarettes are also available in the market which can go up to Rs 150 plus per pack. The main 3 companies took major part in tobacco industry.
Which is the best cigarette in Pakistan?
- Dunhill International. 1 Box. Rs. 370.
- Dunhill light. 1 Box. Rs. 350.
- Dunhill Switch. 1 Box. Rs. 300.
- Marlboro Gold Smoking Kills. 1 Box. Rs. 370.
- B&H Benson & Hedges Special Filter. 1 Box. Rs. 290.
- Capstan PAll Mall Original. 1 Box. Rs.
- John Player Gold Leaf Classic. 1 Box. Rs. 185.
- John Player Gold Leaf Special. 1 Box. Rs. 170.
Is Dunhill a luxury brand?
Alfred Dunhill Limited (known and stylised as dunhill) is a British luxury goods brand, specialising in ready-to-wear, custom and bespoke menswear, leather goods, and accessories.
What’s the most expensive cigarette?
The 10 Most Expensive Cigarettes in the World
- Treasurer Luxury Black: $67.
- Treasurer Aluminum Gold: $60.
- Sobranie Black Russians: $12.50.
- Nat Shermans: $10.44.
- Marlboro Vintage: $9.80.
- Dunhill Cigarettes: $9.30.
- Export A’s: $9.00.
- Salem: $8.84.
Which is the costly cigarette?
Dunhill. Dunhill is a cigarette brand that was introduced by the duo John and Hunter Thompson. The Dunhill is considered as one of the most beautiful brands available in the World today. It was produced by the well-known British American Tobacco Company which is known for making luxury cigarettes.