What cool things happened in 2003?
What Happened in 2003 Significant Events, Popular Culture, Prices
- Human Genome Project.
- United States – Space Shuttle Columbia Disaster.
- United Kingdom — Ronaldo’s Manchester United Debut.
- World – Final Concorde Flight.
- Space – Oldest Exoplanet Found.
- ESA Launches SMART-1.
- China — Shenzhou 5.
What was going on in the world in 2003?
The United States launches war on Iraq and Saddam captured on Dec. US-British coalition forces launched war against Iraq on March 20 without the authorization of the United Nations. The coalition forces overthrew the reign by Saddam Hussein and set up the Iraqi Governing Council on July 13.
What was happening February 2003?
Feb 1 Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrates during reentry into the Earth’s atmosphere, killing all seven astronauts aboard.
How old are you if your born in 2003?
How old am i, If i was born in January, 2003?
|01 January 2003, Wednesday||18 Years, 9 Months, 13 Days or 225 months, or 980 weeks, or 6861 days, or 9879840 minutes, or 592790400 seconds|
|31 January 2003, Friday||18 Years, 8 Months, 13 Days or 224 months, or 975 weeks, or 6831 days, or 9836640 minutes, or 590198400 seconds|
What was 2002 Famous?
29 Moments And Things That Happened In 2002
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones, and Spider-Man were the three biggest films of the year.
- Halle Berry became the first black actress to win the Academy Award for Best Actress.
- Ben Affleck was People’s Sexiest Man Alive.
What famous person died 2003?
Celebrity Deaths 2003
|Maurice Gibb||Richard Crenna||Katharine Hepburn|
|Bob Hope||John Ritter||Jonathan Brandis|
What famous singers died in 2003?
- Jan 15 Doris Fisher, American singer and songwriter (“Tutti Frutti”; You Always Hurt the One You Love”: “Tampico”), dies at 87.
- Jan 16 Henryk Czyz, Polish composer and musician, dies at 79.
- Jan 17 Balint Vazsonyi, Hingarian pianist (b.
- Jan 26 John Browning, American pianist (Leventritt Award-1956), dies at 69.
What was the population of the United States in 2003?
History Facts From the USA In 2003, the U.S. population was 291 million. George W. Bush was President of the United States and Richard Cheney was Vice-President. Federal spending was $2,158 billion and the U.S. debt was $6,783 billion. Unemployment averaged 6.0%. Inflation was at a 37-year low of 1.3% and interest rates were at a 45-year low of 1%.
What was the most popular song in 2003?
Watching The Panel and Cabin Fever, and listening to The Darkness. What an odd year. THIS WEEKEND SEES Beyoncé’s still-amazing single Crazy in Love turn ten years old (!) This information has sent us reeling and reminded us of the heady days of 2003 when the pop culture landscape seemed very different.
What was the most important discovery in 2003?
For a detailed account of the science discoveries of 2003, see ” Roundup of Recent Discoveries, 2003 .” Scientists uncover the fossil of a new species of flying dinosaur in northeastern China thought to have existed 120 million years ago. It is the first dinosaur ever found with four wings.
Who are the people in the news in 2003?
See 2003 People in the news for biographies of entertainers and newsmakers. Norah Jones dominated the Grammy Awards, picking up five trophies, including those for Best Record (“Don’t Know Why”), Best Album ( Come Away With Me ), and Best New Artist.