How do I open Google Desktop on my phone?
How to Enable Desktop Site in Chrome Android?
- Launch the Chrome browser on Android.
- Open any website that you want to view in desktop mode.
- Tap on. for the menu options.
- Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
- The page will automatically reload.
- The desktop site view will be displayed on the mobile phone.
How do I get Google Desktop on my iPhone?
How to request a desktop site on the iPhone?
- Open the Safari browser and navigate to any website.
- Once the website loads, click the “aA” icon available in the top corner positioned before the address bar. It opens the website view menu.
- From the available options, choose the “Request Desktop Website” option.
How do I open Desktop site on mobile?
On your Android device, open Chrome and navigate to a website. Once there, tap the three dots icon in the top right corner of the screen to open up the main menu. Look down the list and you’ll see an option for Desktop site. Tap this and you should see the site automatically revert to the desktop version.
How do I put Google in desktop mode?
Open Google Chrome by clicking on its Tile. Go to the upper right corner of Google Chrome, click on the icon that has 3 lines. Choose Relaunch Chrome on the Desktop. Congratulations Google Chrome will now open in Desktop mode.
How do I force my Android to desktop mode?
Head over to Settings > Developer options and scroll down until you reach the ‘Apps” section. Look for toggles called “enable freeform windows” and “force desktop mode.” switch both of them on and reboot your phone.
What is desktop mode for?
Desktop Mode is a graphical user interface (GUI) environment for Windows 8 for quickly accessing commonly used applications and services. Desktop Mode works like a typical desktop, as in all versions of Windows earlier than Windows 8, but with slightly different functionality and appearance.
How do I view Facebook in desktop mode on Android?
Access Desktop Version of Facebook on Android Phone or Tablet
- Open Chrome Browser on your Android Phone or Tablet.
- Tap on 3-dots Menu icon located at the top right corner and select Desktop Site option in the drop-down menu.
- Now, visit Facebook.com and you will be landing on the desktop version of Facebook.