What kind of transmission fluid does a Isuzu Trooper take?
Professional Full Synthetic Dexron VI Automatic Transmission Fluid by ACDelco®.
What type of transmission fluid does a 2001 Isuzu Trooper take?
FRAM Transmission Fluid – Dexron III / Mercon Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid 5 Gallon (Part No. F420-5)
How do you check the transmission fluid on a 1996 Isuzu Trooper?
How to Check Transmission Fluid in an Isuzu Trooper
- Start the engine and wait for the Trooper to reach normal operating temperature.
- Pull the transmission dip stick from the engine.
- Wipe off the dip stick with a rag and put it back into the transmission filler neck until it bottoms out.
Can I use ATF MD 3 instead of ATF 4?
ATF+4 is backward compatible with ATF+3 so you can use it with no issues.
What kind of transmission fluid does a 2000 Isuzu Trooper take?
Valvoline Synthetic Transmission Fluid Dexron VI 1 Quart.
Where is the transmission dipstick on a 1997 Isuzu Trooper?
Unlike other cars, the 1997 Isuzu line features sealed transmission cases that do not have dipsticks accessible from the hood….Checking the transmission fluid is a bit more difficult, but not impossible.
- Drive the vehicle for about 30 minutes so that it reaches operating temperature.
- Turn off the ignition.
What happens if you don’t use ATF +4?
ATF +4 is a synthetic fluid for finely-tuned transmissions, so if you use a non-synthetic ATF instead of ATF +4 in a car or truck that calls for it, you could damage the transmission.
How do you check the transmission fluid on a 1997 Isuzu Trooper?
How to Check a 1997 Isuzu’s Transmission Fluid
- Drive the vehicle for about 30 minutes so that it reaches operating temperature. Park the vehicle and set the emergency brake.
- Turn off the ignition. Locate the transmission toward the front of the vehicle.
- Touch your finger to the open fill plug.