What are the subjects of BS Political Science?
- Political Theory.
- Comparative Politics.
- International Relations.
- Political Sociology and Political Anthropology.
- Political Economy and Public Policy.
What are the fields of political science in the Philippines?
The courses are concentrated on five (5) primary fields: 1) Philippine government and politics; 2) Comparative politics; 3) International relations; 4) Political theory; and 5) Public administration.
Does Diliman have political science?
The Department of Political Science at the University of the Philippines Diliman is the only Commission on Higher Education (CHEd) Center of Excellence in Political Science in the country.
How can I get admission in political science?
BA Political Science Eligibility
- The candidates should have passed class XII from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in their class XII final examination.
- Usually, the course is for students who have completed class XII with arts, but science and commerce students are also eligible.
How long is political science course?
Most bachelor’s of political science programs require 120 credits and four years of full-time study. However, several factors affect the length of a bachelor’s degree, including any additional graduation requirements, such as a thesis or internship.
What jobs can political science get you?
Top 10 Jobs for Political Science Majors
- Policy Analyst.
- Legislative Assistant.
- Public Relations Specialist.
- Social Media Manager.
- Marketing Research Analyst.
- Political Consultant.
- Intelligence Analyst.
What is the curriculum for political science?
Students have basic knowledge across three of the four major fields of Political Science: American Politics, Comparative Politics, International Relations, and Political Theory. 3. Students have advanced knowledge of the methods of research design and data analysis as used in the discipline of Political Science.