How do I save a Facebook comment?
Tap in the top right of the post. Select Save Post, Save Event, Save Link or Save Video.
What is the difference between a post and a comment on Facebook?
A Post starts a new topic. A comment is what you do to respond to a Post; you leave one by clicking on the pencil icon underneath a Post. Too many new Posts will take you away from the subject originally being discussed; so – if you are responding to a subject covered in a Post, leave a Comment.
How do I comment on a 2020 post on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
Why can’t I post a comment on my friends Facebook?
Your friend may have added you to one of her custom friend lists. This may be the case if other members are able to post on her timeline but you are not. She may have put you on an “Acquaintance” list and then adjusted her privacy settings such that people on that list cannot post on her timeline.
How do I save a Facebook comment and post?
When someone in your feed posts a link you’d like to revisit later, just click the Save button in the bottom right of the post or the drop down arrow in the upper right of a post (or the “…” on a Facebook page) and then select Save.
What is the best comment on Facebook?
Below are some of the fantastic comments for pics on FB to help you out.
- Your charm is irresistible.
- You look strong and confident.
- That is a perfect gentleman picture.
- That is a killer picture.
- This pic is lit and impressive.
- You are looking like a Rockstar.
- You are looking damn handsome brother!
- Always smart.
How do I comment as 2021 on Facebook?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
Why does Facebook not let me comment?
You can effectively know you’ve been restricted if: You are blocked from entering your account completely, seemingly without reason. You can’t leave comments on any of the mediums within Facebook. You can’t react to any of the mediums within Facebook.
Why would a Facebook comment fail to post?
One of the common reasons behind Facebook comments fails to load is a poor network connection. Thus, you need to make sure that you are using reliable and strong Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection to load your Facebook comments. Else, you can try to turn off or on Wi-Fi/mobile data on your device several times.