Which is correct occurring or occuring?
The correct spellings are occurred and occurring: ✗ It never occured to me that I could be wrong. ✓ It never occurred to me that I could be wrong. ✗ Many changes are occuring at every level of education.
What is a occurring mean?
to happen; take place; come about. to be found or be present; exist. 3. ( foll by to)
What does still occurring mean?
adj. 1 usually predicative motionless; stationary. 2 undisturbed or tranquil; silent and calm. 3 not sparkling or effervescent.
How do you use occurring?
occurring in a sentence
- This should lead us into looking seriously why this is occurring.
- The work is occurring during a 30-month construction period.
- I believe the same thing is occurring with the Latino community.
- The softening is partially in response to changes occurring in Washington.
Is occurred correct?
Spelling words isn’t always easy, especially when they contain double letters. In this case, the correct spelling is occurred. In English, the final letter is doubled when a word of two or more syllables has stress on the final syllable. …
What is the synonym of occurring?
In this page you can discover 34 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for occur, like: happen, befall, take-place, appear, come, fall, hap, materialize, exist, result and develop.
What does keep still mean?
1. To refrain from moving very much or at all. Often said as an imperative.
What is a good sentence for occurring?
1. Oil is refined to remove naturally occurring impurities. 2. The chances of an error occurring in a computer program increase with the size of the program.
Has occurred or had occurred?
“It occurred /has occurred to me that I forgot your birthday.” = I remembered it before now. “It had occurred to me that I forgot your birthday.” = I remembered it before something else in the past happened: ‘It had occurred to me when I saw you sitting alone in that restaurant. ‘