What movie has the most epic music?
The Dark Knight (2008) Composers: Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard.
What movie has the best selling soundtrack?
1. “The Bodyguard” (1992): This film starring Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner holds the title of greatest selling soundtrack album of all time, with 17 millions copies sold in the US and over 42 million copies sold worldwide.
Who is the best film composer of all time?
The 10 Best Film Music Composers Of All-Time, Ranked
- 1 John Williams. John Williams is the man behind the music to Jaws, Star Wars, Superman, and several of the most popular movies ever made.
- 2 Henry Mancini.
- 3 Max Steiner.
- 4 Ennio Morricone.
- 5 Bernard Herrmann.
- 6 John Barry.
- 7 Hans Zimmer.
- 8 Jerry Goldsmith.
What movie soundtrack from the 80s sold the most records?
Top 5 Bestselling Movie Soundtracks
- Grease (1978) Copies Sold: 28 million. Which film has the best soundtrack?
- Titanic (1997) Copies Sold: 30 million.
- Dirty Dancing (1987) Copies Sold: 32 million.
- Saturday Night Fever (1977) Copies Sold: 40 million.
- The Bodyguard (1992) Copies Sold: 45 million.
Which soundtrack is the best?
What is the most epic movie ever?
What is a film soundtrack?
The movie soundtrack typically refers to the music recorded for a film. It can be a score (orchestral music played over the action), songs performed as part of the film (such as in a musical) or songs heard by characters in the background (such as on the radio in their cars or in the restaurant where they eat).