How do I load easy airtime?
- SMS the voucher code of your choice (from the list below) to 082 921 6020.
- You will receive an SMS with a pin code.
- Type in the relevant dial code below (followed by the pin code you have received via sms) to load the data.
How do I load Telkom airtime?
dial *188*vouchernumber# to recharge.
What is the recharge PIN for Telkom?
USSD’s for South Africans
|Load airtime to your account:||*100*01*recharge PIN#||*188*Recharge Voucher PIN#|
|Request your own number:||*111*501#|
|Request airtime from another user:||*140*02*mobile number#|
|Transfer airtime to another user:||*111*072# (Use *111*1002# to transfer data)|
How do I recharge Vodacom airtime?
Dial *135*02#, FREE from your Vodacom cellphone. Use your bank card to recharge with up to R1000 – anywhere, anytime!
How do I recharge my flash with airtime?
- Select Airtime on the main menu.
- Select Direct top-up.
- Select the desired network.
- Select the desired amount or enter own amount.
- Enter customer’s mobile number.
- Select output option (Print to screen for digital slip or to printer for physical till slip)
How do you make your own airtime?
How to create an account:
- First things first: download Airtime from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and tap “Get Started.”
- Select your country and enter your phone number.
- Tap “Send Code” to receive our four-digit verification code via SMS.
- Enter the code in the app within five minutes.
What is the USSD code for Telkom?
The USSD code for checking Telkom balance is *188#. Dial it, and press send/call, and your airtime balance will pop up on the screen. This is the most used USSD code on the Telkom network.
What is USSD code on phone?
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD), sometimes referred to as “quick codes” or “feature codes”, is a communications protocol used by GSM cellular telephones to communicate with the mobile network operator’s computers. This makes USSD more responsive than services that use SMS.
What is the USSD code for Cell C?
USSD > Dial *147# OR *109#
How do you load Flash airtime?
What are the USSD codes for Telkom Mobile?
Here are crucial Telkom mobile USSD codes that you should know off-head. These include codes for recharging airtime, checking airtime balance, sending Please Call Me, retrieving your Telkom number, and contacting customer care. 1. Checking Telkom phone balance
How to contact 8ta Telkom Mobile Recharge airtime?
Dial *188*pin_number#. Dial 188, press option 2 and follow the voice prompts. Telkom please call me / call me back. Dial *140*contact_number#. Dial *140# for more options through the Telkom call me menu. Customer Care. Call 180 from a Telkom Mobile Simcard or 081180 from a different non Telkom Mobile Simcard.
Why do mobile service providers use USSD codes?
Mobile service providers use USSD codes to enhance the services offered to their customers. All companies have their USSD codes that serve different purposes. Some USSD codes may have similar uses on different service providers.
What are the USSD codes for South Africa?
Telkom USSD codes are the oldest and easiest means through which subscribers communicate with the network, and perform simple self-service tasks. As one of the biggest mobile network providers in South Africa, Telkom has several USSD codes, which help customers do different things.