How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Dell Inspiron wireless switch?
A workaround for the above issue is to change the wireless switch settings in the BIOS.
- Turn on system.
- Tap the < F2 > key at the Dell logo – to enter the system BIOS.
- Select Wireless from the left menu.
- Then Wireless Switch.
- Set the Wireless Switch settings to not turn off Bluetooth.
- Press the ‘ Apply ‘ button.
Where is the Bluetooth switch on Dell laptop?
On a PC, you can find your Bluetooth icon in the lower right toolbar of your window. Make sure it’s turned on – the icon should be blue. Click to see “Add a Bluetooth device” and you’ll see a list of available devices. Choose your device to pair with the laptop by entering the code that appears on your computer screen.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Dell Inspiron 15?
Locate the Bluetooth icon in the lower-right corner of the computer screen….This is how I found it.
- At the startup menu, search for “device manager”
- Look on the list for Bluetooth Radios.
- I clicked on “Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth”
- There should be a screen that shows if you device is enabled or disabled. Click “enable”.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Dell Vostro?
- On the Desktop screen, click the Show hidden icons arrow to show any hidden icons (located in the lower-right corner of the screen).
- Locate the Bluetooth icon.
- Make sure the following conditions have been met:
- Right-click the Bluetooth icon.
- Click Add a Bluetooth Device.
- Put the Bluetooth device in discovery mode.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on my Dell laptop?
Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter.
- Press and hold the Windows (
- In the Search box type, troubleshoot.
- Click or touch Troubleshoot (system settings) in the list of programs.
- Under Find and fix other problems click or touch Bluetooth, and then click or touch Run the troubleshooter, and then follow the prompts.
How do I turn on Bluetooth switch?
To pair Bluetooth headphones or speakers with your Switch, make sure the console is updated and then open the Settings menu. Scroll down to Bluetooth Audio and select Pair Device, then connect your headphones.
Why is my Bluetooth not working on my Dell laptop?
Click or touch Troubleshoot (system settings) in the list of programs. Under Find and fix other problems click or touch Bluetooth, and then click or touch Run the troubleshooter, and then follow the prompts. After the troubleshoot finishes, close the Settings window.