How many states is the mentor network in?
The MENTOR Network is proud to support adults, children and families with a variety of needs in 37 states. We offer a continuum of services and supports that are delivered in home- and community-based settings and focused on helping people of all ages and abilities build rich, independent lives.
How do I find a mentor?
How to Find a Mentor
- Know What You’re Looking for in a Mentor.
- Join a Mentorship Platform.
- Reach Out to Your Existing Network.
- Go to Professional Networking Events.
- Find an Industry Meetup.
- Attend Volunteer Events or Social Clubs.
- Use Social Media.
- Have a Goal for Your Mentorship.
How big is the mentor network?
The MENTOR Network has more than 10,000 employees.
How do I find a rich mentor?
5 Steps to Finding Your Millionaire Mentor
- Step 1: Realize who the mentor is.
- Step 2: Understand why you need a mentor.
- Step 3: Know the places you should go to find a mentor.
- Step 4: Follow this criteria when looking for a mentor.
- Step 5: Ask them to be your mentor.
Where can I find a mentor program in Illinois?
Illinois MENTOR has programs throughout the state, including host homes, supported living and in-home supports, that help individuals of all abilities build increasingly rich, independent lives. Watch this video to hear employees of The MENTOR Network in programs across the country share why they do the work they do.
Is the Illinois Mentor Network accredited by the Council of accreditation?
Accredited by the Council on Accreditation, Illinois MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human service providers offering an array of quality services and supports to adults, children and families in more than 30 states.
Why do we need mentors in the United States?
Through a range of personalized supports, we empower the individuals and families we serve to learn, grow and thrive. To crush COVID and end the pandemic, we need to use all the tools we have, and vaccines are a key part of that.