Who is the best goal keeper of ISL?
Subrata Paul, or simply called as the ‘Spiderman of India’ stands tall as the best goalkeeper in ISL. He got this name from the media after making 35 saves in the AFC Asian Cup 2011. In a career spanning of 77 matches, Paul has made 224 saves while keeping 26 clean sheets.
Who is the king of ISL goalkeeper?
Sahal Abdul Samad – Wikipedia.
Which goalkeeper has most saves ISL?
Here are the top 5 goalkeepers with the most saves.
- Albino Gomes [Kerala Blasters FC, 58 saves]
- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu [Bengaluru FC, 58 saves]
- Arindam Bhattacharja [ATK Mohun Bagan, 59 saves]
- Amrinder Singh [Mumbai City FC, 61 saves]
- Arshdeep Singh [Odisha FC, 64 saves]
Who is the best goalkeeper in the ISL 2020?
ISL 2020-21: Top five goalkeepers who have impressed so far
- Amrinder Singh (Mumbai City FC)
- Arindam Bhattacharjee (ATK Mohun Bagan)
- TP Rehenesh (Jamshedpur FC)
- Gurmeet Singh (NorthEast United)
- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu (Bengaluru FC)
Who saved most penalties in ISL?
goalkeeper Albino Gomes
Kerala Blasters FC goalkeeper Albino Gomes has made the most penalty saves in the history of ISL. He saved four alone in ISL 2020-21, a record.
Who saved most penalties?
Most penalties saved in the 21st century
- 1 Samir Handanovic – 38 penalties saved.
- 2 Gianluigi Buffon – 30 penalties saved.
- 3 Diego Alves – 26 penalties saved.
- 4 Manuel Neuer – 25 penalties saved.
- 5 Andrea Consigli – 21 penalties saved.
- 6 Mickaël Landreau – 21 penalties saved.
- 7 Petr Cech – 21 penalties saved.
Who is the most penalty missed player?
Lionel Messi has also missed the most penalties of all the players analysed in total.
Who is the most valuable player in ISL 2020-21?
Here are the top five most expensive transfers in the ISL in the summer 2021 window.
- Apuia (Rs 2.1 Crores)
- Hugo Boumous (Rs 2 Crores)
- Liston Colaco (Rs 1.2 Crores)
- Ishan Pandita (Rs 60 Lakhs)
- Dylan Fox (Rs 30 Lakhs)
Who is the best goalkeeper in the ISL?
In an earlier feature on the leading goalkeepers of the Hero Indian Super League (ISL), we had highlighted how Indian goalkeepers were running neck to neck with their more celebrated foreign counterparts for the tournament’s Golden Glove award.
Who is the number one goalkeeper in India?
There are very few goalkeepers in Indian football that have achieved as much as Gurpreet Singh Sandhu has. The lanky 28-year-old has been the number one between the sticks for Bengaluru FC since signing with the club in 2017, the club’s first season in the ISL.
Who is leading the race for Golden Glove in ISL?
With two rounds more to go for the group stage of the ISL to conclude, Jan Šeda (FC Goa) is leading the race for the prestigious Golden Glove, which is primarily based on the Minutes per Goal Conceded criterion followed by Total Saves and Total Clean Sheets. And the stats justify his exalted position in the hierarchy.