What is the name of One Piece opening 2?
“Believe” is a song performed by the Japanese girl group, Folder 5. It was featured as the second opening for the One Piece anime. Meredith McCoy covered the song for the FUNimation dub.
What episode does One Piece Op 2 start?
The opening theme is “Believe” by Folder5. The ending themes are “Run! Run! Run!” by Maki Otsuki for the first two episodes of the season, “Watashi ga Iru Yo” (私がいるよ, lit….One Piece (season 2)
|No. of episodes||16|
|Original network||Fuji Television|
|Original release||March 21 – August 19, 2001|
What episode does the One Piece intro change?
TV Episodes Since Episode 279, Toei has stopped animating the ending themes in order to make room for longer openings (except for Episode 590 with “We Go”- an originally opening song – as the ending song).
What is the best One Piece intro?
One Piece: 15 Best OPs, Ranked
- 1 Fight Together – Namie Amuro. At the top of this list is the most unique and tearjerking opening of all of One Piece.
- 2 Wake Up! – AAA.
- 3 Kokoro No Chizu – BOYSTYLE.
- 4 Kaze O Sagashite – Yaguchi Mari And The Straw Hats.
- 5 We Are!
- 6 We Go!
- 7 Hands Up!
- 8 Hikari E – The Babystars.
What is the longest One Piece opening?
One Piece: 10 Longest Arcs In The Manga, Ranked
- 1 Dressrosa – 102 Chapters.
- 2 Wano Country – 92+ Chapters.
- 3 Whole Cake Island – 78 Chapters.
- 4 Skypiea – 66 Chapters.
- 5 Alabasta – 63 Chapters.
- 6 Enies Lobby – 56 Chapters.
- 7 Water 7 – 53 Chapters.
- 8 Fishman Island – 51 Chapters.
What makes One Piece so good?
The Characters and Their Interactions. Because of its huge world, One Piece is filled with tons of characters. However, Oda still manages to create many unique and not easily forgettable characters. Well, Oda even makes ‘laugh trademarks’ for many characters.