What is there to do in Florida in the winter?
Top Ten Winter Activities in Florida
- See Florida’s best ocean view. Grab a friend with a car and take a road trip you won’t soon forget.
- Chill out at a hockey game.
- Attend the Florida Strawberry Festival.
- Lowe Art Museum.
- Everglades Alligator Farm.
- Catch a basketball game.
- Key West Aquarium.
- Go on an outdoor adventure.
Where should I go in Florida in January?
Top Attractions in Florida in January
- Walt Disney World. Cinderella’s Castle at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
- Universal Orlando.
- SeaWorld Orlando.
- Gold Coast: Best All-Around.
- The Florida Keys: Best Weather.
- Treasure Coast: Refined Warmth.
- Cultural Coast.
- Scuba Diving in the Keys.
Which side of Florida is warmer in February?
The southernmost point of the United States sits in Key West, and the Florida Keys boast warm February beach weather. Temperatures in the Keys stay constant for most of the year, with highs ranging from 75 to 90 degrees and lows from 65 to 80 degrees.
Where in Florida is the warmest in February?
Ocean Drive on South Beach, Miami. The Gold Coast is located in the southwest side of Florida, mainly encompassing the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area on the Atlantic side. Miami has the highest temperatures in Florida all year round, making it the top destination for February visitors who are looking to avoid the cold.
Where is the warmest place in Florida in January?
Best January Vacation Weather in the Continental US
- Warmest City = Miami, Florida averages highs of 76.4 °F daily.
- Warmest Ocean = the Atlantic at Miami Beach, Florida is 71 °F.
- Warmest Park = Everglades Park, Florida has daytime highs of 71.0 °F.
- Driest Warm Place = Yuma, Arizona gets 0.33 inches of rain.
What is the best winter vacation in Florida?
Panama City Beach. Northwest Florida is where you will find the gulf town of Panama City Beach. Well known as a popular Spring Break destination, Panama City Beach is also a great winter family vacation spot. Spend a day at Whipwreck Island Water Park or splurge on an airboat ride or helicopter tour.
What is the best Winter Beach in Florida?
What is the best vacation in Florida?
Heading north from Miami, another favorite place for spring vacations in Florida is Daytona Beach, with its miles of beaches and its fun boardwalk. In addition, plenty of students also make their way to Fort Lauderdale, which is often touted as the best vacation spot in Florida for spring break.
What are the best quiet beaches in Florida?
The most quiet and undeveloped beaches are often found in Florida’s parks and national seashore reserves on barrier islands. Atlantic beaches near Orlando. A visit to the The Canaveral National Seashore is relaxing after a tour of the adjacent Kennedy Space Center.