How do you use egg in a sentence?
Egg sentence example
- The egg popped grease and she jumped back.
- You.re as tough as an egg dropped from a ten-story building.
- The egg fell, and she gasped as it exploded on contact with the floor.
- He shot out of the chair, clawing egg from his face as he lunged toward her.
What is egg in one sentence?
1. animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds 2. oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food 3. 4 Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow.
What is an example of an egg?
The definition of an egg is the female reproductive cell in many animals or the thin-shelled oval body laid by hens and other animals. An example of an egg is what gets fertilized during a female’s ovulation.
Do you say an egg or a egg?
Sorry! If the question is about articles, it means ‘an egg’. If the question is about uncountable words for food, it is ‘some’ egg. If it is about uncountable label for a foodstuff, it could be ‘any egg’.
How do you describe an egg?
1.An ovel or rounded body surrounded by a shell or membrane by wich some animal(as birds,fish,insects,reptiles reproduce and from which the young hatches out.
Is an egg Veg or non veg?
Vegetarianism as a diet excludes the consumption of animal flesh, since eggs technically are vegetarian, they do not contain any animal flesh. People who include eggs in their diet, while abstaining from eating chicken, pigs, fish and all the other animals can be called ovo-vegetarian – a vegetarian who eats eggs.
What is the description of eggs?
1 : an oval or rounded body surrounded by a shell or membrane by which some animals (as birds, fish, insects, and reptiles) reproduce and from which the young hatches out. 2 : egg cell. 3 : the contents of the egg of a bird and especially a chicken that is eaten as food.
What is the 5 uses of egg?
In cooking and baking there are five main functions of an egg. They bind, thicken, coat, serve as a leavening agent, and emulsify. Egg whites can be whipped to create an egg white foam. The foam is filled with air which helps to leaven baked goods.