Where is the LinkPoint tab on Outlook?
Click the >> button in the top right corner to collapse the Side Panel. Click the LinkPoint Connect button to Quick View the Side Panel.
How do I remove a LinkPoint in Outlook?
In Outlook, select File, then Options, and then Add-Ins. At the bottom of the Add-Ins window, click Go next to the COM Addins. Select LinkPoint Outlook Addin and click Remove. Close Outlook.
How do I create a link point in Outlook?
Configuring LinkPoint Assist
- Click the LinkPoint Assist icon in the system tray with the right mouse button and then select Configure LinkPoint Connect.
- Select LinkPoint Assist from the Components list on the left side of the LinkPoint Assist window, and select the User/License tab.
How do I show the side menu in Outlook?
In Microsoft Outlook, from the main menu, select Coveo > Show/Hide Sidebar.
What is Salesforce for Outlook?
Salesforce for Outlook, an application that you install, automatically syncs contacts, events, and tasks between Outlook and Salesforce. In Outlook, you’ll manually add your emails to these contacts and leads, as well as other Salesforce records related to them, like accounts, opportunities, and cases.
What is link point?
LinkPoint Connect: Desktop Edition is a PC-installed application that allows users to work with and create Salesforce data directly within Microsoft Outlook. All methods provide access to the same Installer for free trial and licensed users. In this section, you will learn how to install the LinkPoint Connect software.
How do I set Outlook to not forward emails?
Stop email forwarding in Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook account.
- Expand Permissions menu.
- Check ‘Do not forward’ option.
Where is the Outlook to-do bar?
The To-Do bar is one of the panes you can add to Outlook for your PC or laptop….Turn the To-Do Bar on or off
- To display the To-Do Bar, select View > To-Do Bar.
- Select Calendar, Tasks, or People.
- To turn the To-Do Bar off, select View > To-Do Bar > Off.