What is the best real estate exam prep book?
Best Real Estate Exam Prep Books
- Barron’s. Real Estate Licensing Exams for 2019 & 2020 (11th Edition)
- Real Estate Math Express. Rapid Review and Practice.
- Dummies Books. Real Estate License Exams for Dummies with Online Practice Tests (4th Edition)
- Jim Bainbridge. Pearson VUE Real Estate Exam Prep.
- On the Test.
How hard is the Arkansas real estate exam?
As noted by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission (AREC), you need a score of (70) to pass this exam. Nearly half of all applicants fail the test. Fortunately, you can pass on your very first attempt. With our real estate test guides, students pass official licensure exams more than 95 percent of the time.
How do I pass the Arkansas real estate exam?
In order to pass the exam, an examinee must answer 56 out of the 80 questions correctly to pass (70% correct). The time allowed to complete the Arkansas Real Estate salesperson exam is 4 hours. The state specific part of the Arkansas Real Estate Salesperson Exam is comprised of 30 questions.
Is real estate exam scholar legit?
Exam Scholar claims its students have a 95% exam pass rate, and the company gets positive reviews from students who like the low one-time fee, the high pass rate, and the pass guarantee. We chose the company as the best value because its class is only $39 and comes with a pass guarantee.
What books do you need for real estate school?
Here are the top 5 books for aspiring real estate agents.
- The Honest Real Estate Agent.
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent.
- The Book of YES.
- The Million Dollar Listing Social Media.
- The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents.
How much does it cost to take the Arkansas real estate exam?
The Arkansas real estate exam will cost students $75. There are other fees associated with licensing, but you can expect the test alone to cost this much.
How hard are the real estate exams?
Real estate exams are designed to be difficult to pass, so they can weed out people who are not going to be skilled agents. Though the pass rate varies based on the state exam, they hover around 50% across the country. This means only about half of the people who take a state licensing exam pass.
How do I prepare for the real estate exam?
Top 10 Tips for Passing the Real Estate Exam
- Do as many practice real estate exam questions as you can.
- Start by only answering questions that are extremely easy.
- Look at the answers first.
- Do not choose an answer you have never heard of!
- Work backwards to the correct answer.
- Skip questions you don’t know the answer to.
Is the real estate test hard?