What are good workout videos on YouTube?
20 Great YouTube Workouts to Try Right Now
- 1 Yoga — Yoga with Adrienne. Yoga With Adriene.
- 2 Yoga — Alo Yoga. Alo Yoga.
- 5 Cardio — 305 Fitness. 305 Fitness.
- 6 Cardio — Orangetheory. Orangetheory Fitness.
- 7 Cardio — Sweat. SWEAT.
- 8 Cardio — Heather Robertson. Heather Robertson.
- 9 HIIT — Natacha Oceane.
- 10 HIIT — Chloe Ting.
Are there workout videos on YouTube?
YouTube fitness channels are the new workout DVD. The videos are free to watch, easily to pull up any place you have a Wi-Fi connection and offer a huge variety of exercises, from aerobics and pilates to bootcamp and boxing.
Who has the best HIIT workout on YouTube?
7 Best HIIT Workouts On YouTube You Can Do At Home
- 25 minutes – Ultimate HIIT Workout For People Who Get Bored Easily – Fitness Blender.
- 15 Minutes – Fat Burner HIIT Workout – Joe Wicks.
- 20 Minute HIIT Workout (Knee Friendly) – Mfit.
- 30 Minutes – Body Weight Circuit – Rejuvage.
Are workout videos good?
Exercise videos are some of the most popular weight loss instruments around. Another benefit of workout videos is that they keep you from getting bored with the same workout routine. With the many types of workout DVDs available, you can easily change your workout routine as often as you like.
Is a 40 minute HIIT good?
Research shows that 30-40 minutes of training with your heart rate above 90 percent is a suggested maximum cumulative time per week, in order to prevent symptoms of overreaching. The study involved 35 healthy adults who regularly exercised for more than eight hours a week.
Can I record myself at the gym?
Why you should record your lifts?
Just like recording weight and time, there is an advantage to including video in a fitness journal. This provides an opportunity to analyze movement patterns to be sure they are being performed as correctly and efficiently as possible.