How do I separate playlists in VLC?
From your VLC player’s main window, use the menubar and navigate to View > Playlist or use the shortcut key CTRL + L. The current playlist will open in a separate window.
How do I use VLC playlist?
To play the playlist, simply select the Load a Playlist button from the Playlist menu and press play. Recap: To set up a playlist in VLC, simply click on the Playlist menu and add files from your computer. Then, save it to your computer so you can access it at anytime.
Can you have multiple playlists in VLC?
Winamp, QMMP, and even Rhythmbox can have multiple playlists pinned on there interface. The user can select any of those playlists and play their songs instantly, without the need to find where those playlists are located on the disk.
How do I add a playlist to VLC Media Player?
Add Media Files to Playlist Right-click on the dialog box and click and a short list appears with two options: Add file and Add directory. Select Add file to add a file to the playlist. Select Add directory to add a directory containing media files to the playlist.
Where are VLC playlists stored?
A file vlc_media. db will be saved in the root folder of your Android device. Use a file manager app in your device or from the Play Store to go to the storage root to access this file.
How do I save a playlist in VLC?
Click “Manage” from top menu options in “Playlist” window and select the option “Save Playlist.” Specify whether you want to save the playlist as a . m3u or . pls file and choose the destination folder where the playlist file is to be saved. Click the “Save” button.
How do I open a VLC playlist?
How to Open a Playlist in VLC
- Open the VLC Player program.
- Load a previously saved playlist by navigating to “Open File…” under the “File” menu.
- View the playlist by clicking the playlist button located next to the playback controls on the main transport interface.
How do I get desktop sound on OBS?
Checking the Audio Settings
- Launch OBS.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Select “Audio.”
- Select the menu called “Desktop Audio Device.”
- Choose the correct device to record.
- Next, go to “Microphone/Auxiliary Audio Device” to make sure you’re using the right sources.
- Click “Apply” and then “OK.”
- Test and see if OBS captures the audio.