How do I fix error e08 on my Hoover washing machine?
Switch off and unplug your machine.
- Switch off and unplug your machine.
- Check the motor speed sensor.
- Check the wiring and connections to the speed sensor.
- If the motor is not turning check the motor itself.
What is my Hoover washing machine model number?
Where to Find your Model Number. You will find the model number on a sticker or rating plate. This can usually be found either on or behind the door frame, or behind the removable kickplate panel at the bottom of the machine.
What is E09 on Hoover washing machine?
E09. This is indicative of a short circuit in the motor triac (which controls the spin speed) on the electronic module in your Hoover washer. It will no doubt require replacement.
What does Error 03 mean on a Hoover washing machine?
The machine is unable to drain the water away Should the error code E3 appears it is warning that the machine is not draining. You can easily fix this problem by removing any blockages from the drain pump situated at the front of the machine for easy access.
What is error code E08 on Hoover washing machine?
A common error code on most Hoover washing machines is E08 or Error 8 this usually indicates a problem with the motor, and the most common reason will be that the carbon brushes have worn down and not completing a circuit through the motor, replacement is easy and should be carried out with the machine disconnected …
Why does my Hoover washing machine say E08?
If you put too many clothes in the drum and overload the machine it may result in error code E08 being displayed. If you put too many clothes in the drum and overload the machine it may result in error code E08 being displayed.
How do I reset my Hoover washing machine?
To reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn off the washing machine.
- Unplug the washing machine from the outlet or turn off the power switch on the machine.
- With the device switched off, press and hold the START / PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Reconnect the washing machine or turn it back on.
What is error code E07 Hoover washing machine?
Error code E07 means there is a problem with either the washing machine door lock, or the motor. (In some models error code E01 will be displayed if there is a door lock fault.)
How do I unlock my Hoover washing machine?
Simply plug the product back in or restore the power and then switch off the appliance using the button on the control panel. The door will now unlock.
Can you reset a Hoover washing machine?
To reset the washing machine: Unplug the washing machine from the outlet or turn off the power switch on the machine. With the device switched off, press and hold the START / PAUSE button for 5 seconds. Reconnect the washing machine or turn it back on.
How do you clear the error code on a Hoover washing machine?
How to Diagnose and Fix a Hoover E03 Error Code
- Remove the drain filter and rinse it to clean it.
- Check the drain pump and remove any blockages.
- Check that the drain hose is clear of obstructions.
- Check the wiring to the drain pump.
- Check there is no blockage in the drain pipe.