Can you set up auto reply on iPhone?
Open Settings on your iPhone. Tap Do Not Disturb. Scroll down and tap Auto-Reply To. Choose who you want to Auto-Reply To from these choices: No One, Recents, Favorites, or All Contacts.
Can you set an automatic text reply?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.
How do you customize text responses on iPhone?
How to Customize the “Respond with Text” Messages to Calls on…
- You can easily ignore or reject calls on your iPhone.
- On the “Settings” screen, tap “Phone”.
- Tap “Respond with Text” on the “Phone” settings screen.
- On the “Respond with Text” screen, tap on the response you want to replace.
- Type your custom response.
How do I send an automatic text?
How to Schedule a Text Message on Android (Samsung Smartphones)
- Open the Samsung SMS app.
- Draft your text message.
- Tap the “+” button near the text field or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- The three dots will open the calendar.
- Select the date and time.
- Tap “Send” to schedule.
How do I put out of office on iMessage?
Android – Out of Office Text Message
- Open the “Email” app on your phone.
- Tap the “Menu” button.
- Tap the “Settings” link.
- Tap the “Manage Accounts” link.
- Select your work email address.
- Tap the “Out of office settings” link.
- Configure your out of office settings.
- Configure your messages.
How do you send a text message on an iPhone?
To send a text message on iPhone: 1. Tap the Messages icon on your home screen. 2. Tap the Message icon to start a new conversation. 3. Type in the phone number or name of the contact you’d like to send a message to. 4. Tap the text box above your keyboard and type your message. 5. Tap the Arrow button to send it.
How do I auto forward text messages from my iPhone?
Auto Forward Text Messages. On your iPhone, Go to Settings/Messages and select Text Message Forwarding. A device list will be displayed that are connected to your Apple ID. Check-mark (or select) all the ones you want text messages forwarded to. You will receive a six-digit code, which you’ll be instructed to enter on your computer.
How do you reply to text on iPhone?
To reply to the message on the screen, tap the text-entry field to the left of the Send button, and the keyboard appears. Type your reply and then tap Send.
How do you reply to an email on an iPhone?
Responding to e-mail and forwarding messages on your iPhone works a lot like most other e-mail programs you’ve used. When you receive a message on your iPhone and want to reply to it, open the message and then tap the Reply/Reply All/Forward button, which looks like a curved arrow at the bottom of the screen.