How do I submit a letter to the editor of The New York Times?
How to submit a letter to the editor
- To write the Editorial Page Editor: [email protected].
- To report a factual error in a news article: [email protected]. All letters asserting factual errors will be forwarded to the appropriate editors.
- To send a letter to a specific Sunday section:
How do I write to the New York Times?
To send a letter, e-mail [email protected]. To reach the Times editorial board, e-mail [email protected]. To reach Op-Docs, e-mail [email protected]. To contact The Times about a factual error in an Opinion article or editorial, e-mail [email protected].
How do you write a letter to the editor example?
Paragraph 1: Introduce yourself and the purpose of writing the letter in brief. Paragraph 2: Give detail of the matter. Paragraph 3: Conclude by mentioning what you expect from the editor. (For example, you may want him to highlight the issue in his newspaper/magazine).
How do you teach a letter to the editor?
Prompt them by asking who they might write a letter to about the problem. Now, introduce today’s topic of persuasive letter writing and tell your students that the lesson will result in a letter to the editor of your local newspaper….Warm-up Activity
- Talk to our parents.
- Show up at council meetings.
How do you write a letter to the editor of Class 8?
- The sender’s address is put at the top right-hand side.
- Include telephone number and email if available.
- The address of the person receiving the letter goes on the left-hand side below the sender’s address.
- The date.
- Greeting – Dear Sir or Madam.
- The message.
How do you write a letter to the editor worksheet?
Start by introducing yourself and describing the purpose of writing. Briefly describe the problem/Give details of what you would like the concerned official to do. Give your comments/feedback on it. Conclude with a hope, an appeal or a suggestion as required.
How do I contact New York Times editor?
The contact number of Editor of the New York Times is (212) 556-7194.
What is the email address for New York Times?
Who is the New York Times opinion editor?
James Bennet, the editorial page editor of The New York Times, is in charge of the Opinion department. He oversees the editorial board and the Letters and Op-Ed sections.