How do you reset the anti theft on a 2002 Cadillac DeVille?
How do you reset a 2002 Cadillac Deville?
- With a previously learned master key, turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
- Turn OFF the ignition and remove the key.
- Within 10 seconds insert the key to be learned. Turn ON the ignition with the engine OFF. The vehicle has now learned the new key.
Where is the negative terminal on a 2002 Cadillac DeVille?
The negative terminal is the black metal piece directly behind the power steering pully [towards the drivers side], right next to the big engine cover.
How many miles per gallon does a 2002 Cadillac DeVille get?
18 city / 27 highway
2002 Cadillac DeVille/MPG
How do you turn off Cadillac anti-theft system?
The alarm system can be disabled and reactivated at any time.
- Press the “unlock” button on the keyless entry remote.
- Open the glove compartment. Press the “on” portion of the valet mode switch to activate valet mode. The alarm system is disabled until valet mode is turned off.
What kind of battery does a 2000 Cadillac Deville take?
This Duracell Ultra BCI Group 79 flooded car battery is designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications as a replacement battery for your vehicle. This 12 volt car battery is commonly used in car brands like GMC, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick and many others.
What kind of football does Gryf Wejherowo play in?
Gryf Wejherowo is a Polish football club in Wejherowo, Poland. The club plays in the Polish Second League ( II liga ). It was founded as TS Kaszubia in 1921, but after World War II the club was renamed Gryf Wejherowo.
What kind of crest does Gryf Wejherowo have?
Gryf Wejherowo’s crest is a black Kashubian griffin with a crown, turned to the left on a basic gold shield surrounded by a blue, white and gold circle where the club’s name is accompanied by a six-pointed star. WKS Gryf Wejherowo plays its home matches at WKS ” Gryf ” Stadium, which is located in the forest south of Wejherowo.
What kind of engine does a Cadillac Fiero use?
The three speed THM-125c that was used in the Fiero, the four speed THM-440T4 (4T60), and the 4T60E. The 125 will bolt to the engine with some minor clearancing of the block, stock axles can be used, no ECM required.