How do you fix Google Play store this item is not available in your country?
Fix problems when you update your Google Play country
- On your phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage. Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage. OK.
Why are apps not available in my country?
Regulation and Legal Issues. Regulation and issues with the law are also some other common reason why an app may be available in your friend’s country but unsupported in yours. There may be some sort of laws that prohibits or limits the activities of a company or an app in your country.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How can I download apps not available in my country android without VPN?
Install Android Apps Not Available in Your Country
- First of all, create a secondary Google account without using a VPN.
- After that, open a VPN of your choice and connect to a US server.
- Once connected, open the Google Play Store and tap on the hamburger menu on the top-left corner.
How do I change my region on Google Play store?
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles.
- Tap the country you want to change to.
- Follow the instructions on adding a payment method.
Is monkey still an app 2020?
What exactly happened to the Monkey app? Monkey is still around and you can download it on Google Play. Reddit users have recently brought up the issue, wondering where the app went, and concluding that Apple, which has one of the strictest policies for their apps, must have taken it down because of predatory behavior.
How do I change my region on my phone?
How do I change the region on my Android phone 2021?
Open Google Play Store and Enjoy a Host of New Apps Select the Google Play Store menu and tap on the ‘Account’ option and select ‘Country and Profiles’. This should now show your default country and the new country you have connected to via ExpressVPN.
How to fix Android app not available in my country?
It is called a Market Helper In order to solve the “key” problem of the “Android app not available in my country” the following conditions should be implemented to download it: Further to get “download app not available my country”: In the “Select Operator” field, enter the country which the “download” will occur from.
How to fix this item is not available in your country?
Click on Install and select the Android device you want the app to be added. The installation should begin shortly on your Android device. If nothing happens after a few minutes, open the Play Store on your Android and check if the download will begin. As you can see, fixing This item isn’t available in your country error is really that that hard.
Why is my YouTube app not available in my country?
To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer. An error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later. MUST SEE!!! New Facebook App 2020 How To Make Money Online Playing Video Games | SUPER EASY!