How do I factory reset my iPhone 3GS without Itunes?
You can factory reset an iPhone 3GS without a home button by going to Settings > General > Reset option. And click on erase all content and reset. Your content will be erased and it will be reset to its original settings.
How do I force my iPhone to reset without Itunes?
Part 3: Hard reset iPhone without iTunes
- Firstly, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- You can release both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Wait for a few seconds until your iPhone boots up and you will see the home screen.
How do I reset my iPhone without a computer or Itunes password?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do you completely reset an iPhone?
All right, now you can reset your iPhone With your phone backed up and all of your accounts removed, factory reset it by opening the Settings app. Then tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings and confirm your decision.
How to Hard Reset an iPhone with iTunes?
How to Hard Reset iPhone with iTunes 1 Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. 2 Launch iTunes and select the iPhone icon. 3 Click the Restore button on the iTunes summary tab. 4 If prompted to backup your iPhone content, do so. 5 You will then receive a message asking you if you are sure to restore your device.
How do I restore my iPhone 3GS to iTunes?
Hold down the Home button and connect the 3GS to the computer ( don’t release the Home button yet ). Once the iTunes and usb cable logo appears on the iPhone appears, you can let go of the Home button. Restore the device using the iTunes method from above.
How to reset a locked iPhone without iTunes?
How to reset disabled/locked iPhone without iTunes 1 Step 1. Connect iPhone to computer Run iOS System Recovery and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. 2 Step 2. Put iPad into Recovery/DFU mode In the pop-up interface, you will note that this software detects your iPhone… 3 Step 3. Reset iPhone More
What to do if your iPhone 3GS is bricked?
There are two ways of doing this on the iPhone: one by manual reset ( in case you have access to the OS ) or the iTunes reset ( in case your phone is bricked ). Firstly, we’ll show you the iTunes method through some simple steps: Browse to Apple and install iTunes, if you don’t have it already.