How do I find my SIM card signal?
“No Signal” Error?
- Restart Your Phone. Press and hold the power button for more than 10 seconds to restart the phone, and let it re-detect the SIM card.
- Clean the SIM Card. Remove your SIM card and check whether the metal surface is stained.
- Try on Another Phone. Insert your SIM card into another phone.
How can I fix mobile network problem?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device.
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back.
- Check Network Settings.
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode.
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs.
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again.
- Turn off WiFi.
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
Why am I getting no network connection?
Toggle Airplane Mode Another very effective solution to the no service or signal issue on Android and Samsung devices, is to manually try connecting to the service provider. All you need to do is toggle airplane mode on and then back off so that the device attempts to connect.
How to fix a phone that says no service?
How To Fix An Android Phone That Says No Service: 1 1. Restart the Phone. Any time an issue crops up with an Android smartphone, the first and simplest step is to just start over. To do this, hold down 2 2. “APM-cycle” the Phone. 3 3. Manually Select a Carrier. 4 4. Check the SIM Card. 5 5. Dial Service Mode.
How to fix ” no service and signal ” on Android and Samsung?
Turn on the device and type (*#197328640#) again from the phone dial. Next, go to Debug screen> phone control> Nas control> RRC and finally on RRC revision to resolve the Null IMEI or not registered on network issue. Now tap on the released your phone is, which is normally option 5.
Is there a no service bug on Android?
Android and the “No Service” Bug. Fortunately — or maybe not — the “no service” bug is a fairly common issue with Android devices across every brand and carrier. The upside is, being a well-known problem, the answers have become pretty easy to come by in the event that it ever crops up.
Why does my Android phone say service mode?
A service mode is a hidden function added in most smartphones. Its basic function is to provide a diagnosis for a variety of issues that your phone may be experiencing. Hopefully by entering into service mode resolved the signal issue on your Android device.