How do I unsubscribe from Zoosk?
Cancelling your subscription from your smartphone.
- Open your mobile browser, go to t.zoosk.com and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Tap on the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Tap the gear icon close to your nickname.
- Tap Subscription.
- At the bottom of the screen tap Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.
How do I stop getting emails from Zoosk?
From the iOS app or the Android app
- Open the Zoosk app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon to go to your Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Email.
- Select either Enable all or Disable all and tap Save.
How do I cancel my Zoosk subscription and get a refund?
How To Get a Zoosk Subscription Refund by Email. You can email Zoosk customer support at [email protected] You should state in the email that you are canceling your subscription and that you are entitled to a refund.
Can I get a refund on my Zoosk account?
Zoosk does not offer refunds for any purchases. According to their policy, all purchases are non-refundable. This includes Zoosk coins and subscriptions that you haven’t used up. If you have a subscription that you want to cancel, you should do it before the date of renewal.
Why can’t I delete my Zoosk account?
In order to deactivate your account, you will need to be logged in. There is no way to permanently delete the account from the Zoosk website. You will need to deactivate it first and then contact the Zoosk support staff. Delete or change all of your profile information.
How do I delete my Zoosk profile?
Deactivating your account from your smartphone through the Zoosk Android App
- Open the Zoosk app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the 3 lines menu at the top left corner.
- Tap to the gear icon close to your nickname.
- Tap Account.
- Tap the pencil close to your Account Status.
- Tap Deactivate and follow the instructions.
Can you chat for free on Zoosk?
Zoosk has a free membership tier and a premium one. There are also extras called Zoosk coins which you buy separately from your subscription. Free users cannot send messages, use the Zoosk SmartPicks feature, use the incognito mode, use chat or see who likes you. These are all locked behind the subscription.
Does Zoosk send fake views?
They aren’t really viewing your profile… Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is lousy site! They obviously mislead their customers giving them fake likes and matches.
How do I stop auto renewal on Zoosk?
Turn off auto renewal on Zoosk
- Open Zoosk in your mobile browser and log in.
- Select the three line menu icon in the top left.
- Select the gear icon to access settings and select Subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription and confirm.
Are Zoosk profiles real?
Zoosk is legit. It might not be as feature-rich of an online dating site as something like eHarmony, but it has a ton of members, some great matching tools, and a track record of helping connect people.
What happens when your Zoosk account is paused?
When you pause your account: Your profile is hidden from Zoosk and won’t be shown to other Zoosk members until it’s unpaused. You will keep your profile, connections, and message history. You won’t be able to receive messages or other communications from Zoosk members.
How do I permanently delete zoom?
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Profile.
- Click Terminate My Account.
- Click Yes to confirm that you would like to terminate your Zoom account.