How do I redeem CIMB points?
You can redeem it at CIMB Clicks web via www.cimbclicks.com.my : Login > Rewards > Bonus Points > Catalogue > Select Category. You will then see the dropdown list of redemption items sorted by category.
How can I check my CIMB debit card bonus points?
You can check your Bonus Points online:
- Via CIMB Clicks Web at www.cimbclicks.com.my: Login > Rewards > Bonus Points > View Points.
- Via CIMB Clicks Mobile App: Login > Challenge (swipe left on your Homescreen) > Your Total Rewards.
What is reward redemption?
Rewards redemption is exchanging your miles/points for trips, gift cards or even put them towards your credit card bill.
How do I convert CIMB points to touch and go?
To redeem, head on over to either the CIMB Member Rewards page or the Standard Chartered 360° Rewards page. From there, search for Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PINs under their Voucher/e-Voucher section.
How do I check my Treatspoints?
How to find out TREATS Points number:
- Stated on Maybank Credit Card billing statement.
- Send SMS to 69811 in the format: BONUSPOINT last 6 digits of Maybank Credit Card. Make sure you use the mobile number registered in the Maybank Credit Card system.
- Contact Maybank Customer Care at 1500611.
Can 7 Eleven reload Touch n Go?
Made possible with technical support by Razer Fintech, this means more than 5.5 million registered TNG eWallet users can now pay for their purchases at 7-Eleven using the QR-based digital wallet. Furthermore, they also now able to purchase reload pins for TNG eWallet at 7-Eleven as well.
How do I redeem TNG code?
Here’s how you can redeem:
- Check your available reward points from respective banks and rewards/loyalty programmes.
- Click on the respective brands you would like to redeem from and search for “Touch ‘n Go eWallet”
- Enter quantity of Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PINs and confirm your redemption! Redeem now. Redeem now.