How many years is the validity of Iqama?
– Few people may get both iqama cards, Five years validity card and a new card, Those people have to keep in mind that only the new one is valid and the old one is already expired even though it has 5 years validity, As the authorities will now check your “card number (نسخه)”.
How many months Iqama expire?
All KFUPM expats who’s Resident permit (Iqama) will expire in 3 Months. 1. Original Passport.
Can I renew my Iqama before 3 months?
With the option to quarterly renew Iqama, the employee can request to renew it only for 3 months if he is planning to resign.
What is the fine for Iqama expiry?
– The General Directorate of Passports confirmed that failure to renew a iqama requires a fine of 500 riyals for the first time, and for the second time 1000 riyals, and for the third time the expatriate resident is exposed to deportation.
Which profession Iqama will not be renewed?
– Human Resource managers, personnel section heads, heads of labor and worker affairs, heads of personnel affairs, specialists, clerks in personnel affairs, clerks in receptions, hotels, hospitals, government relations and grievance departments.
What to do if Iqama is expired?
Final Exit with an expired Iqama A final exit visa with an expired iqama can only be issued within 30 days of Iqama expiry. In order to do that; The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account. Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.
Can I leave Saudi without Iqama?
The HR Ministry of Saudi Arabia has allowed expats to get a final exit visa with an expired Iqama, without Iqama as well as without Kafeel.
Can I transfer if my Iqama is expired?
Iqama Transfer of domestic workers without Kafeel You can transfer the sponsorship after one month of Iqama expiry. The worker’s service is rented to another person without his/her consent. A threat to the worker’s health and safety.
How is Iqama fee calculated?
If your Iqama Expiry Date is March 31, 2020, you will have to pay the dependent fee for 12 Hijri months;
- 3 months @ SR 300/month = SR 900.
- 8 months 20 days @ SR 400/month = SR 3,500.
- Total Dependent Fee: SR 4,400 approx.
- 12 Hijri months = 11 months 20 days gregorian months.
Can you go exit with expired Iqama?
A final exit visa with an expired iqama can only be issued within 30 days of Iqama expiry. In order to do that; The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account. Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.
Is there a way to check the validity of iqama?
Another portal that can check iqama expiry or validity date is Muqeem. However, only sponsors (Companies and Kafeels) can use and check iqama status in it. It’s not a free portal. The service has annual charges for the usage, and the companies, accessing it, pay the fee. For an expat, the Absher portal does the job.
How to check iqama expiry date without Absher?
New : Check Iqama expiry date or validity without Absher login 1. Select ENGLISH as language from the MOI website (www.moi.gov.sa) and find Electronic Inquiries (top Menu) just beside Eservices. 2. Click on Electronic Inquiries, Select PASSPORTS (left side tab) and it will extend, find “Query Iqama Expiry Service”. 3.
How often do you have to renew your iqama in Saudi Arabia?
Iqama (Muqeem) is a residence permit in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It must be renewed every three months or annually. There are two ways to check the expiration date of your residency online. You can check the validity of your Iqama by logging into the Absher website, which requires registration.
Do you have to pay Maktab Amal for iqama renewal?
The Maktab Amal fee rules for Iqama renewal do not apply on the following categories of expatriates Non-Saudi Government employees. Domestic Workers. Non-Saudi children of a Saudi father or Saudi mother. Widow of a Saudi man. Non-Saudi spouse of a Saudi national.