What is the price of PEP Scooty?
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price List (Variants)
|Scooty Pep Plus Glossy 87 cc |||Rs. 57,009 Ex-Showroom Price||View Diwali Offers|
|Scooty Pep Plus Matte Edition BS6 87 cc |||Rs. 59,759 Ex-Showroom Price||View Diwali Offers|
Which is the cheapest Scooty in 2020?
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price: ₹42,397 (ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Honda Cliq Price: ₹44,903 (ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Honda Navi Price: ₹45,314 (ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Hero Pleasure Price: ₹45,100 (ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Hero Duet Price: ₹47,250 (ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Honda Activa i Price: ₹50,548 (ex-showroom, Delhi)
What is the mileage of Scooty Pep?
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Specifications
|Engine CC||87.8 cc|
|Emission Standard||BS VI|
Which Scooty is best in low price?
Cheapest Scooty in 110cc Segment
|Scooter Model||Price (Ex-Showroom Price)|
|Hero Pleasure Plus||Rs 56,800|
|TVS Scooty Zest 110||Rs 60,325|
|Hero Maestro Edge 125||Rs 61,450|
|Honda Dio||Rs 61,970|
Is Scooty good for long drive?
Our Verdict. For occasional long rides, a scooter may not be a bad choice as modern scooters come with enough power and potential for the same. However, if you are someone who prefers long rides very often, it will be better for you to buy at least a 150 cc or a 180 cc bike.
Which Scooty best for long drive?
Check out these top-ranked scooters for men including prices, specifications, features, variants, and more.
- Honda Dio. 68,269 | Scooters | 109.51 cc.
- TVS Ntorq 125.
- Honda Activa 125.
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125.
- Hero Maestro Edge 125.
- Hero Destini 125.
- Aprilia SR125.
- Suzuki Access 125.