Who sold the most albums since 2010?
How many cds sold 2010?
In 2020, a total of 31.6 million physical CDs were shipped in the United States….Physical CD shipments in the United States from 1999 to 2020 (in millions)
|Characteristic||U.S. album shipments in millions|
What was the biggest album of 2010?
Top Selling Albums of 2010 – Worldwide
|1||Lady Gaga||The Fame (Monster)|
|3||Justin Bieber||My Worlds (My World+My World 2.0)|
|4||Lady Antebellum||Need You Now|
Who has sold more albums Drake or Eminem?
1. Eminem – 227 million units sold. 2. Drake – 152 million units sold.
Who sold the most records in the 2020?
BTS are a global K-pop phenomenon. Pop group BTS have been named the best-selling artists of 2020 by the IFPI, the organisation that represents the global recorded music industry. The accolade caps a stellar year for the Korean boyband, who released two chart-topping albums in 2020 – Map of the Soul: 7 and Be.
What is the most successful album of 2000s?
The top-selling albums of the decade, according to Nielsen SoundScan:
- The Beatles, 1,11,499,000 units sold.
- Norah Jones, Come Away With Me, 10, 546,000 units sold.
- Eminem, The Marshall Mathers LP, 10,204,000 units sold.
- Eminem, The Eminem Show, 9,799,000 units sold.
- Usher, Confessions, 9,712,000 units sold.