How do you scroll in Excel on a Mac?
While your form is unprotected, click the Scroll Bar control on the Developer Ribbon. Drag diagonally and then let go of the mouse. A scroll bar appears as selected on your worksheet. Right-click the new scroll bar and choose Format Control from the pop-up menu.
How do I limit the scrolling area in Excel on a Mac?
Define a scroll area in Excel
- From the Developer tab, in the Control group click Properties.
- Locate Scroll Area and enter the range you want to limit the worksheet to. Such as A1:Q30.
- Press Enter then Close the properties.
How do I fix the scrolling area in Excel?
Freeze columns and rows
- Select the cell below the rows and to the right of the columns you want to keep visible when you scroll.
- Select View > Freeze Panes > Freeze Panes.
How do I turn on scroll lock in Excel?
How to Enable/Disable Scroll Lock in Excel
- Step 1: Click on Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard > Use the On-Screen Keyboard.
- Step 2: or Press the Window logo Key + CTRL + O.
- Step 3: Click the ScrLK Button.
Why is scroll bar not working in Excel?
In most cases, users can’t scroll down Excel spreadsheets because there are frozen panes within them. To unfreeze panes in Excel, select the View tab. Click the Freeze Panes button. Then select the Unfreeze panes option.
Why is my excel not scrolling?
Re: My excel spreadsheet won’t scroll down You can normally toggle Scroll Lock off and on by hitting the Scroll Lock key on your keyboard. If you don’t have a scroll lock key on your keyboard do this… That should bring up the on-screen keyboard, click on the “scroll lock” key to toggle off that option.
Can’t scroll down excel?
How can I fix an Excel file that doesn’t scroll?
- In most cases, users can’t scroll down Excel spreadsheets because there are frozen panes within them. To unfreeze panes in Excel, select the View tab.
- Click the Freeze Panes button.
- Then select the Unfreeze panes option. Thereafter, try scrolling down the spreadsheet.
How do you set a scroll area in Excel?
Step 1. Select the range you want to set scroll area. Step 2. Click Kutools > Show/ Hide > Set Scroll Area, it will hide the other range, and set the scroll area for the selected range.
How do you lock the scroll bar in Excel?
Open the Excel, and then press Scroll Lock button on the keyboard to turn on it. By default, the Scroll Lock is off. If you want to turn scroll lock off, just need to press the Scroll Lock button again.
Why can I not scroll in Excel?
When Excel won’t scroll, the solution is hiding under this button on the ribbon. For some reason, Excel randomly freezes the panes on these worksheets from time to time. So, when I click on a tab and the screen won’t scroll, the solution is to click on View, select Freeze Panes, and select Unfreeze Panes.
How do you scroll down in Excel?
Here are some scrolling techniques for navigating in an Excel worksheet: To scroll one column or row at a time in a particular direction, click the appropriate scroll arrow at the ends of the scroll bar. To move up or down an entire screen, click in the area above or below the scroll box in the vertical scroll bar.