What is the default IP address of a router?
Most router manufacturers use 192.168. 0.1 or 192.168. 1.1 as the default LAN IP address.
How do I reset my Buffalo router password?
Forgotten password / Reset for Wireless devices
- Look for the INIT or Reset button on the device. Press and hold for about 10 seconds (The only exception is the WBMR-G54, here press the reset button for about 20 seconds).
- If the red diag light starts flashing release the button. Wait until the router is restarted. (
How do I reset my Buffalo router?
How to Hard Reset a Buffalo Router
- Press and hold the reset button at the back of the Buffalo router for 30 seconds.
- Disconnect the power from the router while continuing to hold down the reset button.
- Reconnect the power after five seconds.
How do you reset a Buffalo router?
Power on the Buffalo Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset. Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release. The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
How do I Check my router IP?
How to check router IP address on Windows. Hit the Windows key + R to open the “Run” window. Type “cmd” and click “OK”. This will open your command window where you’ll type “ipconfig” and hit enter. This will display your router IP address (underlined in red in the image below) which you can use to access your router gateway.
How can I Find my Buffalo router password?
How can I find my buffalo router password 1)Open the web browser that you use: Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, or Opera and type in the IP address for your router,… 2)A window will open and then type in your routers default username and password , and press the Enter key again < Router… 3)Navigate to
How do I get my router IP address?
An easy way to find your wireless router’s IP address is to use the Network and Sharing Center in Windows. Open it and click or tap the network adapter that your computer or device is using to connect to the network that is managed by the router.