What does being Socialise mean?
1 : to make social especially : to fit or train for a social environment. 2a : to constitute on a socialistic basis socialize industry. b : to adapt to social needs or uses. 3 : to organize group participation in socialize a recitation.
What does socializing with friends mean?
If you socialize, you meet other people socially, for example at parties. When people, especially children, are socialized, they are made to behave in a way which is acceptable in their culture or society.
How do we socialize?
Going to church, joining a club or group, chatting on line, calling a friend on the phone, or hanging out with friends are all means of socialization. These are the activities that banish loneliness feelings and promote the sense of safety, belonging and enjoyment that helps people to feel secure.
How do you use Socialise in a sentence?
English Sentences Focusing on Words and Their Word Families The Word “Socialise” in Example Sentences Page 1
- [S] [T] Tom doesn’t like to socialize. (
- [S] [T] Tom has trouble socializing with people. (
- [S] [T] He’s fed up with socializing. (
- [S] [T] You need to get out and socialize more. (
How do you Socialise with someone?
- Initiate interactions with friends and family. Call friends or family members and talk or chat, or invite them to spend time with you.
- Introduce yourself to neighbors and other people you come into contact with frequently. Say hello when someone walks by and ask how they are doing.
- Join groups.
- Advertise yourself.
How do you socialize something?
How can I force myself to socialize?
How To Socialize Better If You’re An Introvert
- Try Going Out When You Don’t Want To.
- Practice Some Convo Starters.
- Give Yourself Some Goals.
- Make Sure You Recharge.
- Take Lots Of Breaks.
- Get Ready To Paraphrase.
- Wear A Statement Piece.
- Fake It ‘Til You Make It.
What does it mean to “socialize”?
Definition of socialize. transitive verb. 1 : to make social especially : to fit or train for a social environment. 2a : to constitute on a socialistic basis socialize industry. b : to adapt to social needs or uses. 3 : to organize group participation in socialize a recitation. intransitive verb. : to participate actively in a social group.
What is the definition of socialization?
Medical Definition of socialization. : the process by which a human being beginning at infancy acquires the habits, beliefs, and accumulated knowledge of society through education and training for adult status.
What is the noun for socializing?
1. To place under government or group ownership or control: socialized medical care. 2. To cause to accept or behave in accordance with social norms or expectations: techniques to socialize aggressive children. v.intr. To take part in social activities: likes to socialize with people her age.
What is the definition of social meaning?
1. adjective [ADJECTIVE noun] Social means relating to society or to the way society is organized. Social means relating to the status or rank that someone has in society. Social means relating to leisure activities that involve meeting other people.