How do you fix error 135dec40 on Sims 4?
- Reinstall Origin. Completely remove Origin. Run ccleaner to clean your registry. Restart your computer. Reinstall Origin. (if necessary) Reinstall Sims 4 on the same drive as Origin.
- Repair the game on Origin.
- Start the game in compatibility mode.
- Start the game as administrator.
How do I fix Sims 4 initialization error?
The suggested things to do are:
- Repair Game: In Origin > Games Library, right-click on Sims 4 and select Repair.
- Start game as Administrator:
- Run the Game in Compatibility mode:
- If the above doesn’t work, try uninstalling Origin, run Ccleaner, restart the computer and install Origin again.
How do I fix the Sims 4 download error?
Move the Sims 4 app from User1’s Applications folder to the System Applications folder. Open Origin > Installs & Saves > Game Library Location and change the install game location to /Applications. Quit Origin and run the Origin reset tool. Re-launch Origin, log in as normal and repair the game.
How do I fix my Sims error code?
Methods to Fix Error 102 in The Sims 4
- Add a new Sim to the Household where error 102 first occurred.
- Play as the new Sim.
- Delete the problematic object you suspect triggered this error code.
- Save your Game and Exit.
- Go to your Sims 4 AppData Folder.
- Delete the localthumbcache.
- Restart the game.
Why is my Sims 4 unable to start?
Sims 4 not launching problem can be caused by corrupted save files. So you can try to reset the game to reload the files. Note: Resetting the game will delete the families in the game. If you want, you can back up the game first.
How do I fix error 135dec40 3fbbecd 1000000064 00000000?
Sims 4 Initialization error 135dec40:3fbbecd0:00000064:00000000
- fully uninstalling Origin, using CCleaner, install it again.
- clean boot.
- uninstalling and installing the Sims again.
- renaming the Sims 4 folder.
- clearing Origin’s cache.
- making sure Origin and Sims 4 are on the same drive.
- updating my drivers.
Why is my Sims 4 saying unable to start?
Why does my Sims 4 say initialization error at start up?
Re: Sims 4 – Unable to start Initialization error at startup You can delete all files found in this folder, and if any files are in use, they can be skipped. Restart your machine. Go in Origin / My Game Library ,right click on game icon ,select Repair.
Why is my Sims 4 saying download failed?
If the download still fails, clear Origin’s cache and restart your computer again, and then try repairing the game instead: right-click on the Sims 4 icon in your Origin library and select Repair. If this doesn’t help either, try setting an exception for Origin.exe in your antivirus/firewall.
Why does my sims download keep failing?
Re: Sims 3 Download Keeps Failing Restart your router/modem and do a Clean Boot. Make sure that your UAC is enabled and set to notify. Download the latest version of Origin and install the client. Add firewall/antivirus exceptions for Origin and open the needed ports.
Why does my Sims 4 keep saying error?
This error 102 usually mean there are outdated mods/cc in your game. These will need to be checked over. To fix this issue you’ll want to move your mods folder to the desktop, clear your game cache and delete the localthumbcache. package from the Sims 4 folder to help with troubleshooting.
How do you relaunch Sims 4?
To reset your game:
- Go to My Documents.
- Find The Sims 4 folder.
- Click on it and press Delete.
- Confirm you want to delete the folder.
- Empty your Recycle Bin.
- Restart your computer.
Why does The Sims 4 say runtime is not installed?
I recently bought origin access to play the sims 4. I downloaded all the files but now it says: Error: The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue. (1612) I read multiple forums about this and i tried everything.
What does error code mean on Sims 4?
I’m mad af, today, I tried to play the sims but when I clicked to play on my household the game took me back to choose a world screen with a message screen saying this: The game failed to load. Error code: 122:6ee24dd4:ea9a6763.
Is the Sims 4 VC + + runtime error 1612?
Game not yet installed. 13:48:45 Process exited with exit code 1612. 13:48:45 Error installing x86 VC runtime. 13:49:34 Shutting down data reader.
What does it mean if the Sims 4 failed to load?
I’m mad af, today, I tried to play the sims but when I clicked to play on my household the game took me back to choose a world screen with a message screen saying this: The game failed to load. Error code: 122:6ee24dd4:ea9a6763. It is recommended that you relaunch the game. I tried relaunching the game, results? NONE